Friday, August 12, 2011

WE have so much in common & we like eachother but he smokes! :(?

we both clearly like eachother but at the moment remain friends who like eachother and have talked nearly every day on facebook (I always initiate the conversations online) as hes a macho guy who doesn't want to let me know his feelings just yet. We talk the same, we do the same things, we like the same music and stuff.. but he smokes I knew that as I started to get to know him better but lately I've been very pensive surrounding myself with my friends who smoke to see if I could get used to it and they asked me sometimes do u mind and i go no i dont but really i do and i just blow the smoke out of my mouth when it breezes past me and then think if i were to be close to the guy i like outside of class he would be smoking and i would be put off. I did hear him say he was trying to quit once that was when he started to know I like him like looking at him & stuff and he knows I don't like people who smoke as he heard me telling my friend that its slowly killing you and it stinks etc so why smoke? so he knows and the one time we were at a uni open day he bluntly told me my lungs are like this picture since i smoke all the time and then he stopped smiling and walked away as he knew he had to tell me and he knew i wouldnt like but hes being honest and i wouldnt want him to stop because of me but it would definately improve his health.. i like him for him and i wont be telling him i like him till i know him alot better its only been a month since weve properly started talking so I'll wait abit more but can't stop thinking about him but then the smoke just makes me sad as its such a shame because the more i like him the harder it'll be for both of us............. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment