Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Was the Worst Trend Of 2010?

Can I pick all the ones you have listed???!!! Lady gaga is ridiculous, I can not stand her, the meat dress was creepy! Yuck. I just dint get how she has such a large fan base. The Jeggings, lol, they look just dumb and uncomfortable but I guess some people can pull them off, I am not one who would try I am more of a regular jeans and a nice top kinda girl not a trendy jegging wearing chica. Justin bieber... umm that poor kid got to big to fast and its going to ruin him when he falls from stardom once his voice changes from puberty, Its going to be sad I bet. I just hope he has a good support system (family ). And the fast food chains need to calm down! What happened to hamburger fries and a shake- yum. nooo pizza burger for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment